We at Janssen Glass & Door know there are plenty of glass companies in Kansas City that can offer our same services, but what sets us apart from the competition is our dedication to the mission and code of ethics of the National Glass Association (NGA).
What Does It Mean To Be A Member Of The National Glass Association
As members of the NGA, we receive world-class education, training, technical, and business products and services, promote best practices, safety and ethics in the workplace, and protect the interest of our industries through legislative, regulatory, and inter-industry advocacy.
Related Read: 3 Ways Choosing Janssen Glass & Door Benefits Homeowners
We proudly adhere to a code of ethics that engenders public confidence in the integrity and service of glass professional everywhere and agree to the following statements:
- Promote and encourage fair and ethical competition.
- Fulfill all contractual obligations and respect the contractual obligations of others by not inducing breach of existing contracts.
- Use safety glazing materials whenever possible, and to refuse to sell unsafe products.
- Maintain a safe work area which provides adequate inventories of glass products and to sell these products at a fair and non-discriminating price.
- Maintain the highest industry-wide standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Promote the advancement of the association on both the local and national levels, supporting its goals and objectives.
To learn more about Janssen Glass & Door, please give us a call at (913) 677-5727.