We Can Make Any Custom Glass Fit Your Kansas City Home
Glass is in our name and in our blood. We do custom like no one else. Whether it’s a glass table top, or an oversized mirrored wall, we can get the job done right and get it done quickly. We can work with you to decide the right look for your custom piece so it complements the rest of your home. Check out our blog post on custom glass edges and glass patters.
The Custom Glass Design Process:
If you’re interested in a custom design here is how the process works:
- Call Janssen Glass and we will send a glass technician to your home or business to discuss the project you want as well as your expectations. We will then take measurements of the installation area.
- From there, you pick the style and pattern of the glass or mirror you want for the project. We stock a variety of glass and mirrors in different thicknesses, types, patterns, etc. We have more than 20 choices when it comes to pattern alone.
- Janssen Glass technicians then work hard to get your custom design ready for your home as quickly as possible.
- We install the custom glass or mirror design in your home or business, and you get to enjoy your one-of-a-kind piece!
Janssen can customize almost anything you can think of:
- Glass shower doors
- Table tops
- Large mirrors
- Glass or mirrored walls
- Glass store fronts or entry ways
- Glass shelves
- Glass windows
- Outdoor deck panels for an unspoiled view
- Glass half walls
- Even the glass shelf in your refrigerator
Check out some of our custom work with Kansas City homeowners in our Janssen Glass project gallery.
If you’re interested in a custom glass or mirror project for your Kansas City area home or business, call the experts. You can reach Janssen Glass for superior glass service at 913-677-5727.