If the phrase “holiday season” sends you deep into a stressful spiral, you’re not alone. All of the demands that come with entertaining can get overwhelming. One solution to the holiday madness is getting organized now, so that you can sit back and enjoy the company of your loved ones later. A great place to start is making sure your bathrooms are organized.
No matter the size of your bathroom, having guests over during the holidays makes your home feel smaller than it really is. Here are some tips for maximizing the space in your bathroom and making it easy for guests to find exactly what they need:
- Towel bars on the back of doors keep towels out of the way but within reach.
- Self-adhesive cups to hold toothbrushes and other small items affixed inside cabinets free up shelf and drawer space.
- Switch to small, uniform sized bottles that fit easily in a shower organizer. Store larger bottles for refilling outside the shower.
- Use magnetic surfaces and magnets to hold odds and ends.
- Wooden boxes and trays make great drawer dividers or you can purchase some sliding trays to maximize the space in your cabinets.
- Color coded towel tags help guests keep track of their towel.