Armed with your squeegee, your shower door is cleaner than ever! You realize that other parts of your shower may have been neglected, but now you’re ready to take them on. The only problem is that you can’t figure out how to clean out those tricky shower door tracks. Don’t worry, you probably have everything you need at home!
Round Up These Cleaning Supplies:
- Paper Towels
- Distilled White Vinegar
- Spray Bottle of Water
Start Cleaning Your Shower Door Tracks
- Turn on your bathroom fan or open a window.
- Soak paper towels with vinegar.
- Lay paper towels onto the shower door tracks.
- Wait 30 minutes before removing the paper towels.
- Scrub tracks with toothbrush.
- Clean tight corners and screws with Q-tips.
- Rinse off vinegar with spray bottle of water.
Enjoy Your Clean Shower!
With the rusty gunk gone, now you can enjoy a clean bathroom! If you’re ready to get rid of the shower door tracks altogether, or you just want to update your bathroom, you have frameless shower door options. Heavy glass shower doors, for example, require less hardware, so you’ll never have to worry about cleaning shower tracks again!